Monday, February 1, 2010

Beautiful New Zealand

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Akasha Balkman February 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

BEAUTIFUL!! Holy cow Kalista, I am SO impressed by your photography! You just amaze me so much.I love every single picture, they are all so unique and just absolutely gorgeous! Geoff said the 4th one from the top you should sell for prints. He seriously said that and thinks its one of the prettiest and most unique photos he's ever seen. I completely agree!

Love you! Thanks for sharing your amazing photos!

Johanna February 1, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

I want to go back to the South Island! So beautiful. Your photos definitely do it justice!

Adam and Elissa February 2, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

Seriously great shots - well done!

Our Ohana February 5, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Oh my goodness, I have to live in New Zealand now! I can't believe it is so beautiful! Your photos are amazing. You could sell those, easily!