Saturday, April 25, 2009

Platypus

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Platypus is harder to see in this photo.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The last time we went to Tidbinbilla we looked for Platypus and Koala but couldn't find any, so we were thrilled on this trip to see both.

2 comments:

Anonymous April 25, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

I think it is amazing all the animals you have seen. it truly is such a neat experience for you. my favorite photo is the first, the water is so shiny, it's like rippled glass. love it. gorgeous. nice job kalista.

Akasha Balkman May 10, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Wow! These pictures are so awesome! I can't believe you get to see so many exotic animals! I took a pictures of a robin's nest the other day and I thought that was pretty cool, but your animals are amazing!!!! Seriously, its like your backyard is a zoo and you're able to see so many wild animals that you would never get to see otherwise. Such a great experience! These pictures make me sooooooo excited to come visit! I love them all, you just have a natural talent at taking wildlife photos! I'm so impressed!