Beautiful pictures Kalista! I love ALL of them :) I think its so awesome that you get to see so many unique animals! You really are so lucky that you are there!
You really have a talent for photography. I'm impressed. I love your pictures. Ever thought of submitting to National Geographic or something? My husband loves kookaburras and the sound they make.
3 comments:
Wow, this is gorgeous! The first one is my very favorite, it's sharp, great composition, and I like the use of the shallow DOF. Very nice Kalista.
Beautiful pictures Kalista! I love ALL of them :) I think its so awesome that you get to see so many unique animals! You really are so lucky that you are there!
You really have a talent for photography. I'm impressed. I love your pictures. Ever thought of submitting to National Geographic or something? My husband loves kookaburras and the sound they make.
Post a Comment