wow kalista! i love these photos! first of all, what is with the trees in the last photo! that is crazy! and i absolutely love the one of the kangaroo jumping, and the car. those two are my most favorites. they seriously look professional! you are an amazing photographer. what an awesome place you live, and what beautiful beautiful photos you have. they are so framable ! I love it! good job!
4 comments:
wow kalista! i love these photos! first of all, what is with the trees in the last photo! that is crazy! and i absolutely love the one of the kangaroo jumping, and the car. those two are my most favorites. they seriously look professional! you are an amazing photographer. what an awesome place you live, and what beautiful beautiful photos you have. they are so framable ! I love it! good job!
These photos are fantastic! I LOVE the one of the old car.
Thanks so much for your compliments! The trees look weird because it was windy outside and dust was all over in the air. :)
I like your photos
Post a Comment