Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fur Seals

 

 

 

 


I admit, I became carried away while taking pictures of the fur seals near Admiral's Arch on Kangaroo Island. It was so fun to watch them, especially the adventursome babies. We kept finding more and more seals, so in my excitement, I kept taking more and more pictures and ended up with over well over 50. This would have been no big deal normally, but unfortunately this used up almost all my remaining battery. Needless to say, I was super bummed when my battery died in the middle of taking pictures of a baby koala bear. So since I took so many pictures of the fur seals, I'm goig to post quite a few of them. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

mmm... October 8, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

I love the contrast in the photo with the bird! It's gorgeous with the blues, greens, grays, etc. gorgeous, gorgeous. it truly is amazing, the things you see!