Last night James found a little frog in our backyard. I scared him while trying to take a good photo, and so he hopped onto the side of our brick house.
wow! I love this photo! the angles are awesome and I love the contrast of the frog on the red brick. Beautiful job kalista! We found a few frogs as well. I don't think my photos are as cool as this one though. We found this one at night, and I took so many pics. of him with the bright flash that I am afraid I blinded the poor little dude. again, love the photo!
1 comments:
wow! I love this photo! the angles are awesome and I love the contrast of the frog on the red brick. Beautiful job kalista! We found a few frogs as well. I don't think my photos are as cool as this one though. We found this one at night, and I took so many pics. of him with the bright flash that I am afraid I blinded the poor little dude. again, love the photo!
Post a Comment